Keyword Revealer Review- Is it an Effective keyword search tool?
Making efforts to find the relevant and suitable keywords related to your industry should be a significant part of your company’s search engine optimization strategy. Thus, today we will be looking at the Keyword revealer review and see what this popular keyword research tool has to offer, and what are its pros and cons.
You might be aware that there are a number of resources and tools available in the market that you can use to discover the keywords that can drive traffic to your website. Applying the right keywords will help users find your business.
To understand it better it’s important to know how to make the most out of your keywords for search engine optimization.
Let’s look at a few areas you should pay close attention to:
1. Monthly search volume – It shows how many users find your site organically. Applying targeted keywords that have been utilized in most web searches improves the chances of more people seeing your site once it’s ranked on organic search.
2. Keyword difficulty – It shows how easy or how challenging it is for your keywords to stand at the top of search results. The greater the keyword difficulty is, the more difficult it is to rank higher.
Most keywords with high monthly search volumes have higher keyword difficulty scores. Therefore, it’s important to target those keywords with low keyword difficulty scores and higher search volumes.
3. Keyword length – Most keywords fall under one of the following categories: head terms, medium tail, and long tail. Head terms are those keywords that are of only one or two words. Medium-tail keywords have three or four keywords and long-tail keywords that have more than four words.
Usually, keywords with fewer words tend to have higher keyword difficulty scores and higher monthly search volumes.
For keyword length, it is recommended to target medium tail in the long run. Long-tail keywords are ideal for building site traffic. They are less competitive than informational and transactional keywords, although they also have fewer monthly searches on average.
4. Keyword intent – Three types of keyword intent are there. Navigational, informational, and transactional.
4.1 Informational keywords are those keywords used to discover more information about a specific topic.
4.2 Navigational keywords are intended to load a particular URL or website (such as Google, Netflix, Yahoo, ESPN, etc.).
4.3Transactional keywords are utilized to buy products and services (such as purchasing insurance policies, renting a vacation property, etc.).
Useful keywords need to have low keyword difficulty scores and high search volumes. Your keyword intent will depend on the overall plan.
E-commerce sites have lots of transactional keywords to maximize their site’s landing pages. Blogs rely on informational keywords as most users will visit their websites to learn more about different subjects.
Now, you must be wondering how Keyword Revealer piles up against the competition? And is it the right keyword tool for you?
Let’s dig deeper and find out. Read this keyword revealer review to know more.
What we will be covering in this Keyword Revealer review
- Keyword Revealer -What it offers
- Keyword Revealer -Pros and Cons
- Final Verdict.
1. Keyword Revealer -What it offers
It is a keyword research tool that allows you to apply a seed topic or keyword to draw potential keywords. You can assess several possible keywords according to trends, difficulty scores, average figures in SERPS, and more. It can also be utilized to brainstorm for more useful long-tail keywords and check your keyword rankings on Google.
Keyword research tools are utilized to encourage you to find out low competition keywords. It can save your time and effort in keyword optimization. They also showcase you the search volume and other relevant information, such as SERPs, keyword difficulty, and other data. This keyword revealer review will give you brief information about what it offers.
1.1 Keyword Revealers sections
1.1.1 Keyword Research
Keyword Revealer Keyword Research dashboard enables you to check the searches you have done so far. Like, you can click on “Today’s Searches” or “Saved Searches.” There will be two options that will provide you with an overview of any keyword searches that you’ve previously run.
To start a new keyword search, you will utilize the “Keyword Search” field. Insert the new keyword in the keyword field. Pick your preferred search location and search language, and then click on “Search.”
It is simple to do keyword research using Keyword Revealer.
Tailoring your search location and language will also adjust your search results. By changing the search language, you can even change the keyword output that you get, while adjusting the search location can change the keywords’ average monthly searches.
The results page will showcase information in the following categories:
- MSV ( the number of Average Monthly Searches)
- Volume Trends (for last 12 months)
- Words (Number of words)
- Domain (Exact Domain Match Availability)
- CPC (the approximate Cost Per Click)
- Profit (Potential Monthly Earnings that can be gained from Ad Clicks)
- Difficulty (This is the difficulty ranking of the keyword. The lower the score, the better)
The default setting will only display ten results. This hinders users from feeling confused by viewing a lot of data on their screens. If you’d want to see more results, all you have to do is to change the setup. You can accomplish this by utilizing the drop-down menu that’s right underneath the “Filter” button.
You can also filter the results of keyword research.
Keyword Revealer can be utilized to research keywords in two ways:
Traditional keyword-based research and competitor-based research.
- Traditional keyword research: Once you’ve logged in to your account, you can explore utilizing your seed keyword for your website’s top niche or topic. You can refine your search results by selecting the Google database of the part country that you want to get keywords from. This is excellent for improving search engine optimization in your country. You can also select the language of your search query to yield more targeted results.
- Competitor-based keyword research: If you need to know what keywords your competitors are utilizing, you can reverse-engineer your search. Type in the URL for your competitor’s website and hit “Search.” This will tell you what keywords your competition ranks for.
1.1.2 Keyword Data
For your searched seed keyword, you will see keyword ideas. For every keyword idea, you can view typical keyword information such as cost per click (for PPC ads) and monthly volume (for organic keyword research). Keyword Revealer also provides a Profit column. This section will tell you how much revenue you could potentially make from ad units by ranking at the top for a chosen keyword.
This metric is perfect for bloggers who need to monetize their sites by running ad blocks. If you don’t like the outcomes you get, you can easily filter the results to get more effective keywords that best match your needs.
Other keyword data comprises volume trends, exact domain name availability, number of words, and difficulty score.
1.1.3 Keyword Difficulty
Keyword Difficulty means the difficulty level for ranking on the first page of SERPs for a keyword. There’s a restriction on the number of keywords that you can evaluate per day. Also, it depends upon the pricing plan that you’ve bought. Apart from the difficulty score, you’ll also notice the search volume for that keyword of more than 12 months as well as trends throughout the years.
The Social category will present you with all the social shares that every top-ranking page has. This information shows you how shareable a page is. Examining the most shared pages can provide you insight into which keywords and content garner the most likes, pins, and tweets. You can view FB comments, FB shares, Pinterest shares, and Tweets.
The Domain Strength category confers Moz’s Domain Authority for every particular page. You can utilize this data to discover how easy or difficult it will be to rank your keywords. That combines Moz Page Authority, Moz Domain Authority, Moz Rank, and External links.
The On-Page Optimizations section will bestow you the sites in the top 10 results that utilize the keyword in their meta description, title, URL, and H1. You will also notice the number of words found on the page, the number of keywords located on the page, and if the site uses AMP.
1.2 Saved Keywords tab
Any keywords that you assess are not saved automatically. You need to click on the blue “Save” button to attach a keyword to your list of keywords in the “Saved Keywords” tab.
You can store keywords, remove them, or download them as CSV.
It’s simple to delete a keyword from the Saved Keywords tab. Just choose the appropriate keyword and click on the trash can icon. You can further download saved keywords. Go to the upper right-hand section and click on the blue “Download CSV” button.
1.3 Rank Tracker
Viewing your keyword rankings is a wonderful way to understand your SEO campaign’s effectiveness. If your results keep growing, then you’re obviously doing something right. But, if your rankings continue to decrease, then something needs to be done to reverse that trend.
Keyword Revealer’s Rank Tracker interprets your SEO workflow. You can see your keywords right from the tool instead of having to utilize other software. Go to the Rank Tracker option on the sidebar and choose the “Add New Tracking Project” to begin tracking your site’s keyword rankings. You can just track keywords on Google. You can add keywords to track their rankings. But keep in mind that you can only track on Google.
The tool will then take you to a page where you can obtain information about the keywords you’re tracking. Eventually, you’ll be capable of seeing your position movement on SERPs for the keywords you’ve selected. Keyword Revealer tracks your position every two days. Unfortunately, there is no method to change this frequency.
You can add events to take notes of things that have occurred to affect your keyword rankings. For example, if your rankings fastened due to Google making changes to their algorithm, you can create an event for that.
1.4 Keyword Brainstorming
Sometimes the Keyword Research feature just isn’t sufficient to track the right keywords for your business. Some results may have low search volumes, while others may have difficulty scores that are too high.
Instead of tinkering with this feature, utilize the Keyword Brainstorming tool. Identify uncovered long-tail keywords (data is pulled from Google Autosuggest). You can get ideas from YouTube and Google only.
Entering a seed keyword will give you a list of possible long-tail keywords to use. All of the data is displayed in a tree format. This enables you to organize your keywords according to their groupings.
You’ll see more extended, more relevant keywords branching out from the seed keyword. This will also occur if you click on any of the related keywords that you see until the tool runs out of possible keywords to suggest. If you need to learn more about a particular keyword, click on the keyword to utilize the tool’s Keyword Research feature.
Note: They have added a new feature, “Backlink Analysis,” to Keyword Revealer. Due to high demand, a much-awaited and exciting new feature was added. You can now find your competitors’ backlinks with this robust tool. The backlink database includes 10 trillion backlinks (including Majestic) and 2.8 trillion.
2. PROS and CONS
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of using Keyword Revealer:
- Manually identifying keyword difficulty – Keyword Revealer can be compared to other keyword research tools like Long Tail Pro, SEMrush, etc. Those tools will load keywords’ difficulty scores immediately when results appear. With Keyword Revealer, you have to assess every keyword that comes in results manually. The Daily Evaluations limit also restricts you.
- You can only assess three keywords at a time.
- Sometimes while utilizing the Keyword Research feature, the results don’t find anything. It just exhibits blank. So you require to perform the search again to get results.
- Searching for and evaluating keywords takes too long usually.
- Simple secondary features – The Keyword Research feature is powerful. However, some of the other features are lacking. It looks like the Keyword Brainstorm and Rank Tracker features were just combined to give users something extra. They’re okay features but don’t deliver anything special. At best, they’re okay features if you don’t have money to spend for better rank tracking and brainstorming tool.
- Keyword Research feature presents results for only the first top 10 pages. There is no option to see more.
- Solid keyword data – You get a lot of information from every keyword evaluation as it pulls data from social media and search engines (average SEO metrics from SERPs, difficulty scores). It also gives you a bird’ eye view of all the top-ranking pages for your keywords. You can apply the information provided to learn whether or not to use keywords.
- Easy, straightforward interface – Keyword Revealer keeps everything in one central location, unlike other solutions that divide keyword research into different sub-pages. You can view all the keyword phrases on one page. You can filter your results according to the parameters that you’ve fixed. We can further filter your search by estimating the keywords that you want to optimize for your website.
- You can refine keywords.
- You can store and download keywords.
- You can brainstorm for keywords.
- You can utilize the rank tracker feature to see your keywords’ effectiveness.
The free version provides you access to some of the basic features. It’s an outstanding way to try out the tool to understand if it fits your requirements or not. This keyword revealer review clears its pricing plans. This keyword revealer review reveals all its prices.
Subscribing to one of the paid plans aids you to get the most out of this tool. The BASIC plan is ideal for new bloggers and website owners who need a quick and easy way to find low-competition keywords without having to spend a lot of money to do so.
The PRO and ELITE plans are perfect for digital marketing agencies and search engine optimization professionals. You can utilize them to find hundreds of possible keywords every day.
Pricing plans can be paid monthly or annually. There is also a lifetime plan that you can buy. They offer a complete money-back guarantee within seven days of signing up. It would be helpful if it would be longer, but the seven days are still suitable for you to see if Keyword Revealer is something you can use.
4. Final Verdict
The final verdict of this keyword revealer review is, Keyword research isn’t always simple and smooth. It can be challenging. You have to consider different parameters and other factors to determine the best keywords for your business. Keyword research is crucial for any company’s search engine optimization strategy.
Understanding how to get keywords that have the most monthly searches and the lowest difficulty scores is something that you should immediately become familiar with to bring more traffic and more potential revenue to your website.
Keyword Revealer is an effective solution in the crowded keyword research tools marketplace. It has an easy, straightforward user interface that can help users quickly find the right keywords to meet their needs.
Evaluating keywords provides you with a lot of information that you can use to decide just what keywords to use. However, you also have to manually estimate each keyword you’re considering to find their Difficulty scores.
The other features (Keyword Brainstorming and Rank Tracker) are excellent but don’t add much value to the tool though it is helpful to have those options. Keyword Revealer is seeking to become more and more useful for people. I hope this keyword revealer review helped you to know in brief about keyword revealer.