6 Best Account Management Software in 2023
Managing too many things at once, whether you’re operating a startup or a large corporation, maybe stressful. This is why you should always use professional company best account management software to help you run your firm properly.
There are specialized business management solutions on the market to fulfill certain business demands. However, if these tools start to fail you at any time, they might be a true deal-breaker. As a result, it’s important to know what you intend to do with the tool.
We’ve compiled and classified a list of the top company management software according to the purpose it serves to assist you to navigate through the unending ocean of it.
What characteristics distinguish a good free CRM?
The best CRM firms don’t try to reinvent the wheel; instead, they aim to make it run a bit more smoothly. This involves keeping things like the user experience simple so that anyone can come up to speed fast, even if they’ve only ever used an email inbox. The CRMs included below are all very simple to use for first-time users, and they all give sufficient resources (support or self-help) to aid when and if problems emerge.
While all of the versions examined are free, each provider provides several upgrade options to meet enterprises with changing requirements. Most small and medium enterprises can afford these subscription plans, especially when the features are increased enough to replace extra independent software like marketing and support.
The characteristics we looked at when studying and assessing free CRMs are listed below. While not all of our choices checked all five categories, those that didn’t have enough compelling features or very specific use cases to make the cut. Let’s go deep into this best account management software.
- Contact and sales management. When creating contacts, the type of information you may provide should be flexible. Custom fields, for example, allow you to capture the information that is most essential to your company. A free programme should also allow you to save at least a few hundred contacts to get you started. Deal tracking is a must-have feature in any CRM, and those that offer a visual pipeline (e.gKanban) with the option to create phases depending on your sales process are perfect.
- Ease of use. CRMs should make it simple to execute repeated tasks (such as contact generation) and enter data, as well as give some customization choices. We also searched for tools that may assist automate chores (emails, phone calls, etc.) as part of the sales process.
- Unique feature(s). If a product has a unique (or unusual) feature not included in most free plans, we highlighted it in the review.
- Reporting and analytics. You should have reporting to track the whole pipeline, deals by rep, and activity like calls, emails, and meetings at the very least. Forecasting, leads by source, and average sales cycle time were all included in several of the applications we chose.
- Integration with other apps. Because a CRM is just one aspect of your business’s IT stack, we looked for CRMs that provide native or Zapier connectors with third-party apps.
Top 6 account management software tools
We’ve created a list of the 6 best business management software options on the market to make your search easier.
1. nTask is the best project management software.
Without a specialized project management tool, forget about successful company management. That’s why nTask is at the top of the list. A project management software with a plethora of features to assist you in effectively completing your company tasks.
nTask comes with a set of robust native modules that offer a multi-faceted answer to all of your project’s requirements. Without switching applications, you can plan, communicate, and track the progress of your project on one platform. You may receive a comprehensive perspective of what’s ahead in your project lifecycle using nTask.
The program also allows you to follow your project’s progress in real-time using beautiful Gantt charts and built-in timesheets.
Let’s have a look at what you can do with nTask:
- Create and manage your projects using a logical approach that allows you to add items as the project progresses.
- Use it as a to-do list tool, assigning tasks to team members in real time and making duties clear.
- Set task recurrence to a frequency of your choice to automatically repeat tasks.
- Execute effective team meetings with the help of a robust native meeting management solution that allows you to fine-tune the details of your meetings.
- Create and correlate issues with your projects, then use smart issue metrics like severity and priority to fix them before they become a problem.
- By recording risks earlier in the project lifecycle, you may protect your project from possible dangers.
- With built-in Gantt charts and timesheets that automatically generate, you can keep track of your project’s progress.
- Communicate with your coworkers and give quick feedback through task comments.
2. Slack is the best team communication software.
Slack is a platform for team collaboration. Information may go through the cracks no matter where your company is in its development process. Choose Slack as a professional team collaboration platform to avoid the horrors of misunderstanding.
Slack has you covered whether you’re onboarding a new employee, sharing vital files, arranging your next meeting, or just exchanging normal messages! Slack makes team communication easier and better by separating channels for different teams.
Slack also comes with hundreds of connectors to help you with your specific project needs. The program ensures that you don’t have to switch applications frequently to do essential business operations thanks to these connections.
- Teams, projects, and subjects all have their own channels.
- Hundreds of integrations with third-party applications.
- For rapid access to desired messages, use the search feature.
- Customized statuses of availability
- Notifications inside the app
3. HubSpot is the best business marketing software.
Hubspot is the next best company management software for marketing and sales automation that you can employ. The program has a wide range of features to help you with all aspects of inbound marketing. Hubspot is, without a doubt, one of the most powerful marketing tools available.
Hubspot appears to handle everything from website traffic and lead management to more complex CRM and sales administration. Hubspot was created with the goal of saving you time when it comes to sales management. It monitors every client encounter down to the smallest of details.
The program provides a single platform for automating operations quicker than ever before, with capabilities such as email sequencing, email tracking, and prospect profiling. Hubspot ensures that your content reaches the appropriate audience at the right time with content planning and SEO management solutions.
- Leads management
- Website traffic management
- Email tracking
- Sequential emails
- Templates and canned emails
- Live chat on the website
- Pipeline management
- SEO and content strategy tools
- Third-party access
4. Bitrix24 is the best CRM software.
Bitrix24 may be the answer if you’re seeking CRM software that also serves as a task management tool. Bitrix24 is a CRM, task management, document management, and team communication tool all in one. It is one of the best account management software on the list.
In its Free edition, the product provides small and mid-sized enterprises with basic client management and marketing automation features. However, for a few dollars more, you can have access to some great customer relationship management capabilities as well as email marketing connectors.
Furthermore, Bitrix24 offers several CRM systems for different teams, allowing them to manage their sales funnel, automate marketing, and live customer support via numerous channels.
- Lead management
- Sales reports
- Email marketing
- CRM pipeline management
- Customer contact center (chat, email, phone, etc.)
- Task management
- Multiple third-party application integrations
5. Dropbox is the best cloud storage option.
Excellent enterprises necessitate great storage needs. This is a completely made-up quote, yet it works! One of the most sensitive issues for every firm is secure file storage and communication. Good luck keeping and recovering your files if you’re not correctly employing any tool.
This is where Dropbox comes into play.
It is one of the most widely used cloud storage solutions on the market. This company management software is simple to set up and allows teams to save all of their data in one centralized spot for quick and easy access.
The program also has a number of built-in capabilities for streamlining other business processes. Dropbox Paper, for example, enables rapid note-taking and to-do list management.
- Files storage
- Files sharing
- Custom access controls
- Integrations with other applications
6. Gmail is the best email service.
Gmail is the fourth item in our review of the top business management software since it acts as a crucial component of a comprehensive company management system. Gmail is one of the most extensively used email services, and it is powered by Google.
Gmail is a go-to option for most people for personal and business communication since it is simple to use and comes with a slew of free services.
The application automatically detects spam and keeps it out of your inbox thanks to its powerful spam filtering. Additionally, the application puts emails into specific categories based on their category and categorizes them as primary, social, promotional, and other.
- Spam filtering
- Email categorization
- Free storage
- Conversation threads
- Instant messaging
- Video chat
- Virus and malware scanning
- Search bar
- Language support
- Offline access
- Powerful sync with other applications
We’d want to know which one was the best account management software and solutions you’re utilizing to help your company succeed. In the comments box, tell us about your experience.