10 Best Client Management Software in 2023
The client management system is an app that lets businesses easily visualize their relationship with the clients by incorporating all the key factors. Let’s dive into this best client management software guide.
It involves the first contact, ongoing sales & marketing, and sales funnel, etc. In addition, these systems provide the sales & support team with all the potential information about the client, or customers.
Whenever you think of adding client management software, there are certain factors that you need to keep in mind like the user-friendliness of the tool, its tracking abilities, storage capacity, and dashboard views. In addition, the tool’s cost and the number of employees are also considered while planning.
Thus, to choose the best client management software, you need to keep in mind whether you require cloud-based or on-premise solutions. Small businesses should consider utilizing cloud-based solutions. Gather or note down your specifications and then shortlist the solutions as per your business obligations.
This system assembles the information and resources associated with customer relationships and makes them ready for customer contact.
It includes the functionalities of scheduling, workflow, performance checking, automation, and recording. It is never too early to offer a CRM system to the users to improve the customer service experience.
10 Best Client Management Software
1. Freshworks CRM
It is most suitable for small to large businesses. It allows a free trial for 21 days. Freshworks CRM allows four pricing plans, i.e. Blossom ($12 user per month), Garden ($25 user per month), Estate ($49 user per month), and Forest ($79 user per month). All these costs are for yearly billing. It is one of the best client management software.
Freshworks CRM is a client management software. It gives AI-based lead scoring, email, phone, and activity capture. In addition, you will get a 360-degree customer view as it provides access to a customer’s social profile and recognizes customer touchpoints like websites, interactions, appointments, etc.
The platform will allow you to group your sales team by territory. To support you know your visitors in real time, Freshworks CRM provides the functionalities like website & in-app tracking, activity timeline, behavior-based segmentation, etc.
- Freshworks CRM provides the feature of Lead Scoring that will encourage you in prioritizing follow-up with data-backed insights.
- Auto profile enrichment functionality can add leads in sales CRM along with their social profile information and photo.
- The sales pipeline allows the features of a visual sales pipeline, at a glance deal status, drag-and-drop navigation, and iOS and Android mobile apps to track the deals on the go.
- It presents a facility to make a call from your CRM.
- Freshworks CRM provides in-depth reports with revenue analytics, reports dashboard, customization of reports, visual sales reports, etc.
Freshworks CRM offers many more functionalities like Intelligent Workflow, integration with other apps, and functionalities for maximizing emails like 2-way email sync, email tracking, etc.
It is best for freelancers and small to medium-sized businesses. Pipedrive offers a free trial for 14 days. They have four pricing plans, i.e., Essential ($12.50 per user per month), Advanced ($24.90 per user per month), Professional ($49.90 per user per month), and Enterprise ($99.00 per user per month).
Pipedrive is a sales CRM and pipeline management software. It presents an AI-powered Sales Assistant. Through workflow automation, you will be able to automate repetitive tasks. It is one of the best client management software.
The tool will enable you to handle your preferred inbox and automatically link the deals and contacts to emails to handle sales conversations. In addition, you can integrate it with the sales-boosting apps of your choice. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android apps.
- Pipedrive gives contact management features to enable you to grow an unlimited database of contacts and organizations.
- It can provide a complete timeline of contact activity history.
- It will allow you to sync the contacts and calendars with Google and Microsoft.
- Communication tracking allows more features like contact maps, file attachments, customizable signatures, activity calendars, and a scheduler.
- It has features for managing leads and deals.
With Pipedrive, you can make calls directly from the web and get faster call tracking and insights. In addition, the platform allows many more features and functionalities like prioritizing activity reminders, Open API, Webhooks, and Setting essential fields.
It is most suitable for small to large businesses. It offers pricing plans, i.e. Keap Grow (Starts at $79 per month), Keap Pro ($149 per month), and Infusionsoft (Starts at $199 per month). It is available for 14 days for Keap Grow & Keap Pro plans. All these prices are for 500 contacts and one user.
Keap is a platform that provides functionalities like Client Management, Email Marketing, and Appointments. It also has functionalities for quotes, invoices, & payments. It will manage all the communications and client activity in one place.
Keap will manage all the functions like following up and updating your client records. In addition, it can be integrated with Gmail or Outlook.
It further provides a business phone line and text messaging. It will save time by enabling you to choose from pre-written emails. In addition, it provides a facility for establishing an automatic process to send messages to new leads. It is one of the best client management software.
- Keap will keep the history of all meetings, payments, quotes, conversations, emails, and logged quotes for clients along with the contact details and shared files, if any, in one place.
- The Keap Pro plan presents features like marketing & sales automation, recurring payments, landing page builder, and Smart forms & reports.
- It allows the plan Infusionsoft for established businesses. It has the capabilities of CRM, Marketing & Sales automation, Lead scoring and company records, and advanced reporting & e-commerce.
- It keeps the contact info with details like social media details, addresses, birthdays, etc.
Keap gives prompt service in acknowledging incoming leads and existing contacts by sending personalized communications.
It is most suitable for small businesses. AllClients allow three pricing plans, i.e. Starter ($29 per month for one user), Standard ($41 per month for two users), and Professional ($66 per month for five users). All these prices are for annual billing. A free trial is available for 14 days.
AllClients is an all-in-one and easy-to-use solution for CRM and marketing automation. It has functionalities for contact management, contact filtering, workflows, autoresponders, etc. In addition, AllClients allows tools like email marketing software and client database.
It contains different features like video emails, text-to-join, client referral tree, team functions, etc. It is one of the best client management software.
- It covers basic contact management software features like maintaining client records, managing to-dos, notes & calendar events, etc.
- It offers high-level features as well, like making landing pages and autoresponders.
- It includes the features of online contact management, web-based CRM software, and drip marketing & email marketing system.
- It allows many more features like audio generator, deal tracking & sales tracking software, Sales Funnel & Sales Pipeline System.
AllClients is straightforward software. It is intended for non-technical people and can be an ideal CRM solution for real estate agents, mortgage professionals, loan officers, insurance agencies, etc.
It is most suitable for small businesses and freelancers. vCita allows a free trial of the product for 14 days. After that, there are three plans for Solo, i.e. Essentials ($19 per month), Business ($45 per month), and Platinum ($75 per month).
For teams, it allows four plans, i.e. Business ($45 per month), Platinum ($75 per month), Platinum 10 ($117 per month), and Platinum 20 ($196 per month). All these prices are for annual billing.
vCita is a centralized hub for collecting, managing, and labeling leads, contacts, & clients. In addition, the platform has mechanisms for scheduling, billing & invoicing, client portal, lead generation, and marketing campaigns.
You will be able to view your client’s history for appointments, payments, invoices, documents, and conversations. It is one of the best client management software.
vCita includes functionalities that can help you cooperate with your team. In addition, it has a mobile app that will keep all the data handy regardless of the place and time you require it.
- vCita has features for the client portal to assist clients schedule, paying, and sharing documents through a self-service portal.
- It has the functionality of automatic meeting reminders.
- Custom follow-up that is for post-meeting follow-ups to invite clients to book the next appointment.
- Handling billing & invoicing, and you can receive the payment online.
vCita owns a friendly website widget, email & SMS campaigns, self-service options, and automated follow-ups.
It is most suitable for small to large businesses. HubSpot CRM is 100% free client management software. It encourages unlimited users and data. It can be used up to 1000000 contacts, and there will not be a termination date.
HubSpot gives CRM and marketing tools for free. It has functionalities for Sales Leaders, Salespeople, Marketers, Customer Service Teams, Operations Managers, and Business Owners.
It can be integrated with Gmail and Outlook. It supports third-party integrations that will be useful to the Operations Manager. In addition, it provides email templates and functionality to schedule emails.
- HubSpot provides complete visibility into your sales pipeline in real time through detailed reports on sales activity, productivity, and individual performance.
- It extends the reporting dashboard features, company insights, deal tracking, contact website activity, and pipeline management.
- It has functionalities for email tracking & notifications, prospect tracking, meeting scheduling, and live chat.
- For marketers, it allows Forms, Ad management, Live Chat, and Chatbot Builder features.
- Customer Service teams will like ticketing features, conversations inbox, tickets closed reports, and time-to-close tickets.
HubSpot CRM is a free marketing, sales, customer service, and contact management platform. It holds unlimited users and can store one million contacts.
It is most suitable for small to medium-sized businesses and freelancers. There are two pricing plans i.e. Standard ($45 per month for 3 users) and Premium ($95 per month for 3 users). If your team has over 100 users then the further users will be charged $5 per user. So the price will be $33 monthly for one user.
WorkflowMax gives tools to build more productive and profitable client relationships. It can record, retain, and report on comprehensive customer data. In addition, it will enable you to generate custom fields to store individual client information like birthdays, etc. It is one of the best client management software.
The information in the consumer notes or documents tab will be collected and tracked. In addition, its Global Search feature will make it simpler to search for a client or contact.
- The premium plan gives Productivity reporting, Recurring invoices, Xero invoice import, and Client Groups.
- It has features for purchase orders, job management, document management, and integration with Xero.
- It allows a Client Manager.
- The tool can see the filtered view of client information. This can be viewed by employing an existing filter or you can build your filter.
- It has functionalities for Quoting, Invoicing, Job Costing, Timesheets, and Purchase Orders.
WorkflowMax will enable you to add as many contacts as you want to the client record. For example, you can get the client’s number, email, or address from within the app and will be able to contact them using the app.
It is most suitable for small to large businesses. Zendesk provides five pricing plans i.e. Essential ($5 per agent per month), Team ($19 per agent per month), Professional ($49 per agent per month), Enterprise ($99 per agent per month), and Elite ($199 per agent per month).
All these prices are for annual billing. A free trial is available for the product. It is one of the best client management software.
Zendesk’s support software gives help desk solutions to help you with a more solid client relationship. Zendesk gives a customer management solution to enhance communication and relationship with customers. It has a solution to integrate with the CRM systems.
- Helpdesk tracking software gives a contact management database to provide you with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- This database can give information about activity history, customer communications, internal account discussions, and social data.
- Its features for tracking and reporting interactions with current and potential customers will assist you to present the best services and boost sales.
- The tool will enable you to customize reports and get rich insights.
- It can be integrated with other tools and applications.
Zendesk will give better sales and marketing results to upper management. It will be a robust communication tool for business users and most importantly, it assists handle a meaningful, personal, and productive relationship.
It is most suitable for small to large businesses and freelancers. A free trial is open in Insightly. Insightly has three pricing plans for CRM, i.e. Plus ($29 per user per month), Professional ($49 per user per month), and Enterprise ($99 per user per month).
Insightly is a CRM software with marketing automation that supports Gmail, G Suite, and outlook. In this particular platform, you will see the functionalities of Marketing, Sales, and Project Management. In addition, it has the functionality to build and send emails.
It will enable you to send bulk emails to a list of contacts. In addition, Insightly gives a platform to build custom apps with validation rules, calculated fields, workflow automation, dashboards, and reports.
- Insightly visually depicts the customer journey.
- It gives enterprise-grade reports.
- Workflow automation features support building complex and multi-step business processes.
- It can automatically route leads to the right person in real-time.
You can integrate with several apps that will help you track accounting and email marketing from your CRM.
It is most suitable for small to large businesses. It is one of the best client management software.
Sales Cloud extends four pricing plans, i.e. Essentials ($25 per user per month), Professional ($75 per user per month), Enterprise ($150 per user per month), and Unlimited ($300 per user per month). In addition, you can try it for free for 14 days.
Salesforce provides cloud-based CRM software. In addition, Salesforce provides a platform that can track customer information and interaction from one place. As an outcome, you can automate and personalize email marketing. Salesforce Customer 360 has functionalities for Sales, marketing, Customer service, and analytics.
- Salesforce will stimulate productivity with the aid of AI, automatic data capture, and process automation.
- To improve customer service, it gives functionalities from call center software to self-service portals.
- For Marketing, it will be simpler with the cloud-based platform to deliver the correct message at the right time on the correct channel.
- It will assist you in improving customer satisfaction, growing revenue, and reducing expenses.
- It provides a solution for collaboration and for building custom apps.
Salesforce gives a customizable and scalable solution suitable for all business requirements, i.e. small to large. Salesforce CRM software can be a great solution for any sales process from any sector and geographical region. It can be employed by sales reps, managers, and executives.
Client Management Software is an important aspect of managing the relationship with clients and managing potential customers. I hope this guide will help you find the most suitable client management software.